Behavioral Wellness Counseling
Rates and Insurance
Rates and Insurance
Our clinic is in-network with the majority of health insurances (see below) and many employee assistance plans (EAPs). Services are typically covered in full or in part by medical insurance or employee benefit plans. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Medica (In-network provider)
- United Behavioral Health (In-network provider)
- BHP (Fairview and UCare Empoloyees)
- PreferredOne (In-network provider)
- UCare/Behavioral Healthcare (In-network provider)
- Aetna (Out-of-network provider)
- Health Partners (Out-of-network provider)
- BlueCross/BlueShield (In-network provider)
Reduced fee services are available on a limited, case-by-case basis.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not cancelled in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Insurance, Healthcare Savings Accounts (HSA's), cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Patients receive monthly statements in the mail that outline account activity and balances. There are many payment options including:
- In Person. You may hand your payment to the receptionist or your clinician if you choose. Cash, check, or credit card is accepted (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover)
- By Telephone. To pay by phone using your credit card, please call (612) 787-2297. This is a complimentary service, and no fees will be added.
- By Check. To use your banking institution's Bill Pay option, please address payments to Behavioral Wellness Counseling Clinic, 14093 Commerce Ave NE, Suite 200 Prior Lake, MN 55372. You may also mail a regular check to the same address.